The owner of this template is from Blogger Platform and I just did the beautification or customization according to my taste, just a while ago. It's a little tough but I think it's just the way the process is.  I also did the personalized header and the width as well as the font size, font appearance, colors, etc.

 I can just imagine the making of the design, the detail, the colors and everything. That's why, kodus to the designers and they just deserve of the reward of their job well-done. How much would was it, I don't know. All I know is that designing a template is not an easy work. It needs patience and creativeness as well as color-coordinating technique.

And so, this is it. What you see is my work. Eh heh! How do you like it? Or, do you? ;-) Now give me that good bites. Wink. ;-) Now we need some snacks. Ooh well. Have a great day/night everyone! ~hugs&kisses~