I'm quite a pro of this foodie dessert. And I made this a countless time already. So far, I can say I perfected it as of my own taste. I love it. It's not that I love " my own " but it is one of my favorite dessert and I tell you what, I can eat that little rectangular shape of Pyrex maja blanca content in one sitting. Yes, that's how I love eating maja blanca. It's great for hot weather or summer season because this dessert (well, I think most dessert anyway) is yummylicious (of course its the taste that counts) when serve cold. And you know the magic  word of coolness in hot weather season.

 (click image to enlarge)

How I made this? This is my recipe of maja blanca dessert and as you can see I have organic raw cashew as toppings (my first time to use cashew as topping) and it suits to my taste. I usually don't put toppings as I put just as the same measurement of peanuts to a cornstarch. Sometimes I also like to put crushed peanuts on it which what most cook does when making this dessert.

And so, why not take your bite? Smile.. :-)