Makes me want to have bites of these desserts right now. If only I have taken this picture now, I then would not crave for this. Ah ha! These cooked ripe banana plantains and that as what you can see. Ooh my goodness foodies --- come to me right now. Ha ha! It is cold and had been raining cats and dogs a minute ago and now it's cloudy. I just give you a hint of why I am craving to eat foods and more foods right. If only my terrible-two stage daughter would eat as her mom, I could then have a partner in my food trip. Ooh well, I cannot wait of the time that she eats as voracious as I am and wishing that time too that I won't get fat, since we will also going to exercise or burn calories together. Isn't that an awesome day-dreaming? Ha! Okay, you can bite me now to stop me from talking afar. Oops! I just need that cooked sweetened taro root I cooked yesterday now, right now (ooh well, in lieu of in that picture below)!


Thank you for being here. 'Til next time....